Monday, February 22, 2010

The Camera Had a Weekend Off

I just didn't get many pictures taken this weekend.  I grabbed the camera on only two occasions.  First, I had to get some pictures of the back Edie's bare legs.  Since she is a winter baby her precious, fat roll legs are always in leggings or pants.  The bare leg is rare.  I can't wait for warmer temps so her lovely, chubby body can be on full display.  Yesterday morning it was warm enough in the house for the Frog to enjoy some jumperoo time with no leggings on. 


The second time I grabbed the camera was to take these pictures of a little old lady and her dog.  Frog's hat can also be used to protect individual pieces of fruit during shipping.

Frog and her best friend.




Frog and Nancy took a brief trip to Florence, Italy last night for burgers.

4 comments:

  1. I know. are they in a production of romeo and juliet?
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann-
    are you sure you're edie's mom? Bc she really looks alot like Chrissy and not so much you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know. i look for myself in her everyday and never see it.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.