Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I think Ek said it best.....

"Pinche hielo mucho frozen."

Wow, I wish the snow had stuck around longer or maybe I should have savored it a little more.  Little did we know the destruction it would cause at work.  I still think it was worth it.

Cutting the shade cloth off of the posts before it collapsed the entire structure.

Buckner Road at Norbuck Park Friday morning.

Chris at Flagpole Hill.

Dave in Thursday's snow.

Back porch.

Me and Flagpole Hill.

Flagpole Hill looking south.

Jose

Parkford on Friday morning.

Parkford.

Peavy by our house.

Bobby.


Andrew, Bobby, and Ek.



Bobby and Ek.

Real smart.

Lake Highlands tree.

1 comment:

  1. It's almost impossible to believe that it really looked like that.
    barb

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.