Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweetness Wee

This is what I call William.  There simply could not be a better baby on the planet.  Edie was good but wow this boy is PERFECT.  When I read to Edie he lays down next to us and listens, never taking his eyes off his sister.  He could stare at her for hours.  He adores Edies.  He stares and smiles and laughs when he sees her.  Edie doesn't know William's in the room most of the time.  William almost never cries unless he's really hungry or he really needs to go to bed.  William's favorite pasttimes include jumping in the jumperoo, teething on plastic rings, turning over from his back to his stomach especially when you are trying to change his diaper, watching his sister do anything, playing with his tongue and lower lip, drinking bottles, and spitting baby food out of his mouth.  Yes, that's right, William, on occasion, will eat baby food.  Actually he will allow the spoon of food to enter his mouth and then he spits the food back out.  I can't get him to swallow any baby food but I know Pastora can because I've changed a diaper full of green pea poop. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.