Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Edie loves to clean up and wash dishes. 

Gather round and behold Gibbons.

Edie always prefers to paint her face instead of the paper.  I like to assume that no harmful paint toxins are being absorbed into her skin.

Sweetness. Always incrusted with mucus and peas.



William now pulls up on his stroller, walks with it, and turns it around.

And, he begs for food.  Last night he climbed (all by himself) up on the side of the rocking chair in hopes of sharing a Jakes hamburger with Granddad.

1 comment:

  1. How many times a week does Mac go to Jake's?

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.