Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SOOOOOOOO Busy

I am officially a bad blogger. But it won't always be this way.  I promise.  Things at work and home are crazy busy.  I work for a company called Aramark now.  I still work at SMU but not for SMU (bye bye free college education for my children!).  There is a lot to be excited about at work, including a promotion!  I am now the Director of Landscape Management which means my work load doubled overnight.  But that's okay.  I had a 15 man (and one woman) crew before the outsourcing.  I am losing 7 people.  Most will be taking the generous retirement package; several others are choosing not to stay.  Sooo I've lost almost half my crew.  That means I'll be out on campus picking up trash, watering plants, scooping poop, pulling weeds, etc. in addition to all my other duties, old and new, until we hire a new crew.  Hiring always takes forever for one person and I've got 7 to replace!  So the blogging might suffer.  Don't give up on me though.

William loves to help me cook.  I sing to him and he thinks about the beauty and mysteries of life.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, William has always been in tune with the joy and beauty of life. All you have to do is look at his smile to know that all is well in William's world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann! congrats on the promotion, but please don't deprive us of your posts. your kids are the only ones i like in this world and i need their cuteness in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor,
    You have excellent taste in children.
    barb

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.