Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend Update

William sucks his thumb now.  When I put him in his crib and walk away I can hear him sucking it as I walk out of the room.  It may the cutest, sweetest sound I've ever heard, next to the way Edie says ball, "bauuullllllll".  William is a calm little man.  He is perfectly happy sitting in my lap which busy body Edie refused to do from birth on to the present.  Last night I retired the under the sea play station.  William is purely a jumperoo man now.  We had a brief graduation ceremony.  William will jump in his jumperoo for an hour sometimes.  He's even been known to fall asleep in it.  Last night he bounced and watched me cook dinner.  Yes, he's just that perfect. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.