Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 9... Many New Things

Day 1: Edith's first pose. Around 7:00 p.m. August 17, 2009

I create this blog on the ninth day of Edith (Edie) McCoy Harwood's life. So far she is an absolute angel. She has cried two substantial cries (by Edie standards) twice since we have been home. I believe a total of three big cries ever. For Edie a big cry last about 15 minutes. Let's hope that doesn't change too much. She has Chris' temperament. Calm. Edie is a Liz Allen and Chris Harwood hybrid. She is a like a hologram, depending on how you look at her you may see Liz or Chris. Sometimes I see myself.

Day 2


I was so nervous in the hospital that I was going to do something wrong. I was worried I wasn't feeding her enough. She lost 10 ounces in two days while we were there. When we left the hospital I was so scared I was starving my baby. Now she is waking up to eat almost every two hours.

Day 3: Back at home

Once we got home I gained more and more confidence with each successful feeding. Now every feeding is a good one.

Milo is in love. His carefree days are over. He has responsibilities now.


Day 4: With Nana's cap and Polly's blanket.

Day 5

Day 7: With Aunt Liz and Milo.

Day 8: Napping with Daddy and the paps.

Day 9: I think this speaks for itself.

Lobster booties and a blurry Milo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.