Monday, December 13, 2010

Edie helps wrap

Edie is a very helpful little lady.  She stood by while a wrapped our Christmas presents and she really didn't get in the way.  She was distracted by her new favorite game--hitting Christmas tree ornaments with a green couch pillow.  I'll share some pictures of that tomorrow.

On to me... I am VERY VERY ready to have William.  I am huge and moving my 18 wheeler sized body around is getting more and more difficult and unpleasant.  I have taken to wearing all spandex on the weekends.  I wish I could do the same during the work week but I don't dare show off my butt at its present size to my coworkers. I would never live it down.  






3 comments:

  1. ann-

    We are placing bets on when Hank comes. 10 bucks to enter. you can't play bc you might like eat spicy stuff and make hank arrive on the day of your choice.

    also edie looks very much like a g-ma in her sweatsuit and keds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    That's just one of her many Mimi outfits. Each outfit starts with a pair of elastic waist/knit pants, ala Mimi. I think the white Keds complete the Mimi look.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Edie thanks for the Christmas card! Also, I want in on the Hank pool.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.