Monday, December 20, 2010

Haircut II

I broke down and got Edie's haircut after Jeremiah told me she was a couple of day's growth away from Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men.  If you remember we attempted to get her haircut several months ago at the salon where I go.  The stylist didn't seem to want to bother with Edie's baby hair.  This time I went to a more kid friendly place.  Now she looks cuter than ever. 

I am two weeks away from my due date.  Please let me go into labor today!!!!

P.S. Abby, our third most hated pet, has begun pooping under our kitchen table.  She did it twice this weekend.  The second time only minutes after she came inside from the backyard. The smell!!  Oh god the smell!!!  It's got to be what hell smells like.  If she keeps this up she's gone.  I'll have Chris take her to the pound, so help me god.  I am so not up for cleaning up cat poop off the floor every other day.  I also cleaned up Milo pee this morning before I left for work.  These bastards better watch it.  I'm about one pee and poop away from taking a couple animals to the pound. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.