Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Froggin Activities

I went to the dr. yesterday.  I'm still about 1cm dialated so no changed there.  I am at 37 weeks today.  I think about going into labor all the time.  Last night I even dreamt I was having contractions.  I can't wait!!!!!! 

In other news, Milo peed on some of the Christmas packages last night. Most of the pee was on the floor next to the present but his intention was to mark the box.  Gotta love those paps. 

Hitting Christmas ornaments with a couch pillow.

Walking and pointing.

Looking at expensive toys I've bought and thinking, "I don't think so."

Walking around with dirty shoes.

Ramming her shopping cart into the tree.

Demanding a trip outside.


2 comments:

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.