Tuesday, January 4, 2011

William Henry is Here!

I'll keep it short for now.  William came last Wednesday without an induction.  I had contractions all morning and made it to 8 cm with little pain, got the epidural, and had William after only 4 or 5 pushes.  He's healthy, beautiful, and so good.  Edie is somewhat interested in him.  When she can pull herself away from various projects to come see him she will gently pet him.  It's so cute.

I'd like to give a shout out to my mom for weeks of help that include caring for our annoying dogs, watching Edie for about a week, and helping me constantly since William's birth.  You are an amazing support.


Edie with her two grandmothers at her new table.

Christmas day.

Under the influence of my epi.  I recommend them to all pregos.

William Henry Harwood born at 5:03 pm was  7 lbs. 9 oz.

A frog and her prince.



Grand dad and Frog.

...and William.

These gloves have been hidden.  She wanted them on constantly.

The Godfather.





Edie, Pastora, and William.

William at his one week checkup yesterday.

Two ounces shy of his birth weight.


6 comments:

  1. He's beautiful Ann and Chris! Ya done good!Not Hank anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney,
    He's "William" to everyone else in the world, but "Hank" to Amy. I am confident that she will never give in.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Frog and her Prince! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you all! -Herpreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ann! Look at me checking out your blog. Congratulations to you and Chris and Will's parrain. Based on the early pics, I definitely see Allen in him.- Jeanne-Marie

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.