Friday, January 7, 2011

William's First Three Days



Steve smuggled in four or five bottles of champagne into the hospital room.  Brilliant.

Jeremiah entertained Edie for quite some time while I was pushing William out into the world.

Edie and her baby doll from Sue.

William's first cry.

.
William meets the Rushes.

.




My reunion with Edie.

Sweet William.

Dad and William.

Edie says, "Dad, what's that?"

Edie was on quite a high with the audience at the hospital.  I think she thought everyone was there to see her.

Thanks Amy!!!!

Going home.


Sweet Edie and Sweet William.

1 comment:

  1. What great pics! I acquired something from a previous book fair that I will be sending along soon. I know how much you appreciate fine art work...
    Speaking of art, the only decorative thing I have in my new house in Laramie is my bull bottle opener, thanks for giving it to me on the trip up. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.