Monday, February 14, 2011

More Pics

I started work today.  I'm so glad to be back.  The panies look a little beaten up from all our snow and ice but with a little fertilizer they should be okay.  I think we will spend the week replacing snapdragons, Swiss chard, and removing all the sand from the roads and sidewalks.  Fun.

Here are some pictures from my mom's cell phone from the last couple of weeks.  William has just about doubled in size and cuteness from when these pictures were taken.  I can barely produce enough milk to feed him.  I had managed to start freezing some extra breastmilk but I have begun using it because HE EATS ALL DAY LONG.  But on the flip side he sleeps well at night.  Some nights he will only get up once to eat!!!  I still get up every 2-3 hours to pump.  He's such a good baby.

Granddad and William.

William now goes Under the Sea.
Me and Frog waiting at the dr's office.

Checking out the supersized fish tank at the dr's office.

William bundled up at his 1 month check up.

The Fam.

Edie, Abby, and Aunt Liz.

Sweet William.

Aunt Liz and William still in bed.

The bedtime reading session.  William slept through this one.

Frog II.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Ann! I can't even tell you just had a baby.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.