Monday, February 21, 2011

Nasher and the Zoo

Before we get started let me explain why there aren't ever many pictures of William.  That's because William is a little lovebug.  He's a lap baby.  William needs to be slung over a shoulder or in a lap at all times.  At night he's okay being in his crib and, in fact, at night (when  it counts!!!) he will sleep for long stretches of time in his crib.  On Sunday night he had an 8 hour stretch.  But during the day he prefers to sleep on someone.  For this reason it's difficult to get pictures of him.  If I had another set of arms I would probably have many more pictures of William.  The best time for me to take pictures is when I'm out of the house with Edie and there isn't a baby in my arms.

This weekend Dad and I took Edie to the Nasher sculpture garden on Saturday and the Dallas Zoo on Sunday. 


Watching Ek and Abel rake leaves on Saturday morning.


Edie is such a happy kid.













All Edie really wants to do is push her stroller and if I help she gets really mad.



Grandma and William editing progress reports.










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.