Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Last Week

Edie is obsessed with finding her own belly button and now with finding other people's.  Here she looks for William's.


My little angel.  William is the sweetest thing ever.  He is such an easy baby!

The queen in her throne.


Granddad, William, Edie, Milo, and Sugar.

William and granddad are best friends.

William gets a bath every night now.  It seems to relax him for a good night's sleep.  Edie looks on each time.

A little grocery shopping during William's bath.

I dressed Edie in black velvet for her second Sunday school class.


Edie loved the nursery at church.  Dad and I dropped her off and I thought for sure she would cry when I put her down in the nursery.  I waited for her to look back and realize that granddad and I weren't coming in but she never looked back.  She immediately got busy playing with the baby swing.  Dad and I went to the church service which I have to say I really enjoyed.  When we came to pick her up over an hour later she was still playing while many of the other kids were crying for their parents.  I asked the teacher if she had cried or thrown any fits.  They said she hadn't and that she was too busy playing the entire time.  I love that Frog.  I have to say I think she's a pretty well adjusted kid.


4 comments:

  1. Awww both of your kids are so adorable and sweet:) Have a great day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's an awesome kid. love the big smiles. and the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks SO CUTE in that dress, and William is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babies are fun. Maybe I'll have another.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.