Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend Update

Check out that smile.  William smiles when he realizes you are standing over him or when he hears your voice.

Edie and Granddad eating breakfast Saturday morning and watching an animal show.

Granddad gets breakfast burritos from our neighborhood taco place every Saturday and Sunday morning.

Grandma attempting to feed Edie.

William accidentally fell asleep.





That's right.  Edie is mastering her first trike.

Edie and I make this face at each other. It makes me laugh every time.

Lots of finger chewing going on lately.  She must be cutting more molars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.