Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Update

Turns out Edie and William love a good home tour which is fortunate because so does their mom and their grandmother.  We dragged them to the crowded houses yesterday in the heat and they didn't seem to mind at all.  Best kids ever....

Updates:  William is turning from back to stomach regularly.  Edie can climb the chair and get in her highchair by herself. 




William now spends time in the Jumperoo with the help of a large pillow under his feet and some stuffing materials for the seat.










1 comment:

  1. omg william is so freaking cute. i love your new header photo. he looks JUST like you.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.