Monday, November 16, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Well it would appear we have a daddy's girl. When Chris got home from work yesterday and Edie realized he was looking at her from two feet away she was all smiles. Then when Chris put her on his lap, she was practically shouting with baby excitement. It was so cute. Saturday night she cried the entire way home from Granny's. Once we got home Chris came outside and got her out of the car. Once she realized she was looking at Daddy the crying stopped. Am I jealous? Yes, yes I am.

Looking at Daddy

Aunt Linda came in from Phoenix this weekend to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with Granny. She cooked an elaborate meal that looked and smelled wonderful. If it wasn't for Weight Watchers I probably would have had seconds and thirds of everything. But I only allowed myself to eat the broccili and Brussels sprouts which were excellent. She made a huge roasted chicken (chicken is better than turkey if you ask me), Brussels sprouts, dressing patties, mashed potatoes with gravy, mustard glazed carrots, and a pumpkin pie. Granny informed Linda that she made the Brussels sprouts incorrectly. Granny also cried several times at the table. I decided not to post those pictures. Sugar was on hand taking turns begging at each person's feet.


The Allens. Doc was there in spirit.

Cleaning up

Fixing Granny's plate.

Dad had to peel off Edie's leggings because it was 90 degrees in the house.


Please.

Maybe she'll give me some.


I think this picture says a lot about Thanksgiving.

I was snapping lots of pictures and Edie started to poop. So.... here it is. Edie's poop face.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.