Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

What a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Thanksgiving itself was a little strange because Liz and Chris were at a Cowboy's game but having the Guthries here more than made up for their absence. I took Wednesday off from work so I had five days with Froggie. I loved every second of it. She is holding her head up more and she is much more aware of her surroundings. This awareness seems to make for a little less crying since she is more distracted. And after weeks of trying she has finally figured out how to get her thumb in her mouth. And boy does she suck on that thumb. It's so loud I can hear her sucking on it from the next room.

We packed a lot of family time into this weekend. Here are some pictures in completely random order.

Hillsman Jackson photographing Edie at SMU.




Davis and Whitney

Wilson and Ben

Liz and Edie

Wilson and Davis with their Christmas cups.

Uncle Billy finally gets a coonskin cap. (After he stole it from his grandson!)

Setting up the Christmas tree. Step 1

Thanksgiving table. The Tower of Power looks on.

Lindsey and Austin























Bailey and John David



1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the ability to write captions on each photo like in yearbook. Man, I'd have some good ones.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.