Monday, November 23, 2009

Serious Baby

Edie always looks so serious in all her photographs. And Mom and I have decided that her photographs don't do her justice. She is much cuter in person than she is in all her photographs. I made a discovery this weekend. It involves Edie's mood throughout the day. When I get home from work everyday around 4:30 Edie is in a pretty good mood but it slowly declines until around 6:30 or 7:oo at which time nothing makes her happy and she has to be put to bed. By Friday I thend to believe this is just how Edie is. How wrong I am. After spending Saturday and Sunday with her I realize, once again, that she is an absolute angel from the time she wakes up until around 4:00. She will hang out in her bouncy chair and let me do chores. She will also allow me to take her in and out of the car and carry her around stores for hours. She will sleep off and on. But she never cries. She still sleeps through the night most nights. Saturday she went to bed at 6:30 and slept until 5:00 am. She ate and then went back to sleep for several hours.

Look at this adorable ensemble from Little Bean. I am obsessed with baby leggings.
You put a blanket or anything new on the floor and there will immediately be several animals laying on it.






Naptime.

Milo is a licker.




Tummy time.

Watering my plants. I find it's best to soak them in water all day or overnight and allow the soil to soak up water through the drainage holes. The soil will become much more saturated than if you water from above. I do this a couple times a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.