Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Now my children won't have to...

...grow up with the hardships that their parents had to. They will never have to know what it's like not be able to buy alcohol at the neighborhood gas station, restaurant, or grocery store.  They will never have to know what it's like to go to your neighborhood restaurant and not be able to order a beer or a glass of wine because it is too expensive for that restaurant to buy a liquor license in a dry area.  Way to go Dallas for voting to end this stupid law that is more than 100 years old!!!!!   They expect $10-$20 million in sales tax revenue for the city of Dallas annually from new alcohol sales. I am extra excited because our beloved neighborhood gas station the Green Spot will probably carry some really good beers. 

No, this is not our fridge but I wish it was.  I googled good beer and found this image.

2 comments:

  1. That is one full fridge:)


    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY later on today! Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Where did you get that fridge picture?
    barb

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.