Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Update

A strange thing has happened.  My morning sickness has returned.  Early in pregnancy I always smell this certain, repulsive smell.  No matter where I am I smell it and it completely grosses me out.  It returned yesterday along with some Braxton Hicks.  I am 34 weeks into this pregnancy and I really want to incubate William for at least another month!!  I have heard women say they were nervous about their second child because they didn't know if they could show it as much love as the first.  I always thought that was so stupid, of course you could.  Well I have started having that feeling along with one where I worry that Edie won't get enough time and attention because of William's newborn needs.  I know it will be fine but pregnancy hormones make for some good worrying. 


I will be 34 weeks tomorrow.


Edie has started organizing her books.

Edie is such a pack rat with her stroller.  She took these headphones out of a drawer, crawled across the room with them and put them in her stroller.


Then she took this ball to her stroller.

Edie now enjoys looking through her photo albums.




















Chris and his best friend Jason take a stroll with the Frog.

3 comments:

  1. i know. i thought if only this was a gay couple blog that would be such a good title pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my goddaughter doesn't get a beer spilled on her.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.