Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The Thanksgiving holiday was perfect.  I took almost the entire week off from work to spend with the Frog.  There was lots and lots of family time and we all took turns letting Edie hold a finger to walkie walkie.  We walked around the house, walked up and down the street, and we all watched as Edie pushed her stroller through the house and over her books and other toddler debris that she leaves scattered on the floor.  Edie slept through the Thanksgiving meal and she didn't eat any turkey as she chooses to eat only fruit and the occasional scrambled egg.  I on the other hand ate continuously for the five days.  I don't remember having this constant, unquenchable hunger with Edie.  It is literally impossible for me to get full.  I am thinking about food as I write this post.  Can't wait for Christmas and William's arrival! 

Edie and Aunt Liz.







Edie hugging the ottoman.

Amy, Liz, and Taylor, and Stan at the Trot.










Liz and I baked an apple pie.  That's not big deal for Liz but a major thriumph for me.  It was excellent.









Grandma put together an art table for Edie.  She was more interested in the box the crayons came in than the crayons.


Most everything must go into the mouth for a test chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.