Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Update

Again I only got the camera out twice this weekend. So I managed to capture all the activities you've already seen thousands of times on this blog. It's the activities outside of the house that I don't manage to capture.  It's just too difficult. 

Week 32.  I weigh 165 lbs., more than several of the men I work with.

Strolling.

Edie loves to ram the pets with her stoller.

That's fine at our house but at my parents' house it's not so great b/c their dog, Sugar, is old and super sweet and unlike the paps doesn't deserve to be chased down by a toddler and hit with a fast moving piece of plastic.  Edie thinks it's very funny though.




New, old Eric Carle prints in Hank's room.

In line for my large, decaf nonfat latte on Sunday morning.  I am telling myself this is a reward for being pregnant and that the expensive habit will not continue once Hank is born.  We'll see.

Standoff for the dog bed.

They both were frozen in this pose for several minutes. 

Daisy sits up and sugar moves to her other side.

Daisy lays back down and Sugar changes sides and takes a seat.

Sugar lays down which I think was probably the last straw.  Daisy got up right after this.

We end every day in our bed where Edie reads her books which she calls tatas.





Pick me up.


Emptying out grandma's fridge.

Attempting to get higher.

Emptying out Grandma's purse.


5 comments:

  1. Those are such a sweet photos..and your tummy looks adorable
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute girl and Ann I like that profle/mirror shot.
    UB

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Sugar, it's worth being whacked by the stroller b/c she must stay in close proximity to Edie at all times, on the off chance that Edie will drop food or slip Sugar a Cheerio or some other tidbit.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. She eats cheerios now?!?!?
    Cat in a basket. I like.
    I really like the Sugar/Daisy standoff.
    The Eric Carle posters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy Edie's fave activity of removing everything.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.