Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Did Edie's parents get her a costume?  No they didn't.  That was supplied yet again by her godfather Jeremiah.  Did I eat chocolate in bed last night, after I'd brushed my teeth?  Yes.  Did I rebrush?  No.  But other than those Halloween sins it was perfect.  Edie was in a terrific mood for her second Halloween.  We did lots and lots of walkie walkie which always keeps a Frog happy.  She tolerated the costume and trick or treating at two houses.  I roasted pumpkin seeds for the first time which is super easy and delicious.  That and salted, chocolate covered caramels was my dinner (sorry Hank!). 


Getting in her three eyed monster costume.


Too cute!


Frog's first trick or treat.  Chris has wine in hand.

Walkie walkie with Grandpa.  We all have to take turns.





Some books before bed.

This is what no flash at night looks like.

2 comments:

  1. She looks totally adorable in her costume:)
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not cool Chris to have a roadie while you can't have any alcohol...

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.