Monday, March 28, 2011

Life is Good

Boy, what a winter!!  For those of you going through hard times, hang in there.  Bad times make the good times SO MUCH BETTER.

And let me say it again, Hallelujah, it's spring!!!!!

Forgot my camera so more pictures to come tomorrow.  For now here are pictures my mom took this weekend.

William smiles at everyone.  I love this boy a whole lot.

Edie is a constant smile or laugh.  I am loving her age right now.





William's new position.  Granddad says that William's middle name is Stimulation.


William took his first trip to the Nasher yesterday.  Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.