Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Zoo at Tipperary

I forgot to mention that we now live with a lion, alligator, and a giraffe, all of which are close to life size, well not the giraffe. Last weekend Nancy and Sarah delivered them to Edie and William.  Edie is scared of many new things that people bring her like the bag of hand-me-down toys from one of mom's work friends that included a plastic caterpillar which Edie found absolutely terrifying.  The jack-in-the-box she received for Christmas that became so disturbing it eventually had to disappear (into the trash).  Currently I am trying to introduce her to a new Sit and Spin toy which she is very leery of.  Back to my point, Edie is often scared of inanimate objects but she wasn't the slightest bit scared of a life size lion or an alligator.  Go figure.
















2 comments:

  1. omg. those animals! edie looks like a young adult. william is almost as big as that lion. Can't wait until the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG really nancy O??????? Are giant animals necessary in a house with two children under 2 and 12 pets? I think so

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.