Thursday, March 17, 2011

Taking a Ride on Nancy's Shoulder

Last night Nancy dropped off dinner from Food from Galille in Snider Plaza.  It was excellent.  They have the best falafel and dolmas I've ever had.  Oh, and their cabbage rolls blow my mind.  While we ate dinner Nancy took over William duty, providing him with what he wants most-- a shoulder and a stroll through the house.  Before Nancy got there he was playing peacefully on his under the sea baby mat while I pumped and for about an hour after that.  He was asleep by 8:00 pm and slept until 3:00 am.  When I put him in his crib after he eats he goes right back to sleep.  William really is the best baby. 



1 comment:

  1. Not only is William the best baby in the world; he's the CUTEST baby in the world.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.