Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nasher on Sunday

What's up?  Why is there never anyone at the Nasher?  It was misting slightly for about 3 minutes while we were there.  This is probably why we were the only people outside.  Dallasites refuse to get a little damp or go outside if it's slightly overcast.  I'm not complaining though; it was nice to have the entire garden all to ourselves. 

Miro and Edie.


Pooping at the Nasher Part I.

Part II.

Part III.




My new favorite picture.


I love this kid accessible railing.




William has always been a big supporter of the arts.













2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I couldn't stop myself from laughing at Parts I, II, III. Actually, wearing a diaper in public is very convenient. You don't have to stop what you're doing to find the ladies' room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a mean mommy! But those pictures were LOL funny.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.