Thursday, October 28, 2010

Randoms

Letting Ek hold her.

Edie is so weird about Ek.  Ek is a coworker of mine who helps with our yard because Chris and I are too lazy to do it ourselves.  Well, I'm too pregnant; Chris is too lazy.  She was deathly afraid of Ek for the first half of her life.  Probaby because he's very loud and animated.  Last night though she let him hold her for about 20 minutes like it was no big deal.  But then when he went to leave she did her I'm-going-to-cry face if he so much as looked at her.  Go figure.



Reading Cat.  It's been a fave for a while now.


Edie's new favorite thing to play with is my bowl of bracelets.

Chris deep in thought.  I see this a lot.  I always assume he's stressing about ABE.

Good Night Gorilla is such a cute book.

All the cats in this book creep me out.  Scary cat is right!  Look at that thing.

Evening bottle.  Hey whatever makes her happy. (By happy I mean quiet.)

Okay folks, it's time to vote.  If you live in Dallas get yourself to your closest voting location.  They are doing early voting all week.  Yes you can vote for governor but more importantly you can vote to lose the stupid wet/dry areas in this city.  You can vote to drink and buy booze anywhere!!!  You can vote to buy beer at your local gas station!!!!!  If readily available alcohol is important to you, as it is to me, get yourself out there and vote.  If you live around me you can vote at the Audelia Rd. library from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm all this week.  Next Tuesday you will have to vote at your designated location.  You should have received a letter in the mail telling you where this is.
 

1 comment:

  1. aw that makes me sad to see Chrissy's ABE stress face.

    if only I'd known about the wet/dry vote I would have waited 8 years to become a NM citizen

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.