Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Shots from Work Yesterday

Shorty stopped by my office to ask what Chris and I were doing for Valentine's Day.  Of course we have no plans.  Shorty, the world's greatest husband, is taking his wife to a concert, a late dinner, and a night in a nice hotel.  He advised me to do all I can for Chris now because, "once he's gone, he's gone."  Gone, you say? That sounds like a great Valentine's Day gift, for Chris to leave the house for a couple hours and give me some time alone.  Just kidding.  I love my Chrissy.  I guess I need to start planning something.

Shorty.  I pronouce it Shor-tay.  I think it adds a little extra pizzazz.

Rooster and Ray working on a truck.  Actually Rooster is working on it while Ray talked about some fat guy on The Biggest Loser.  He also went on to describe the guys, "titties". I took the picture and ran.

This is not the best shot of Rooster.

I am trying to get Rooster to email me some pictures of his wine production system to put on this blog.  This man makes his own wine, makes violins, cultivates fruit trees and grapes, is a photographer, a computer genius, plays the fiddle, guitar, sings, writes and records his own music, can fix any type of motor, paints, and has the funniest, loudest laugh which I can hear through my office wall all day.

Guess who gets to get this fixed? Because of all the construction on campus, traffic has to be routed where it really shouldn't be going and this is what happens.




2 comments:

  1. Those guys are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh. you're photos of the guys made me laugh so hard. i literally LOL'd.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.