Friday, February 5, 2010

Tahini Avocado Puree

Finally someone has combined hummus and guacamole to make the king of dips.  I will be making this tonight.  I will make a quantity large enough to fill my bathtub.  I will line the sides of my tub with pita bread.  I will then slowly lower myself into the tub where I will relax and begin eating.  I should finish some time Sunday afternoon in time for the Superbowl.  Get the recipe from www.lainbloom.blogspot.com/2010/02/elf-cafe-on-chef-speak.html.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds so delicious. want to make some right now!
    kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying day two of your guac bath

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.