Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yesterday

This mulch pile is now gone.  We spread 1200 cubic yards of wood chips from all the storm debris.  That's almost 30K worth of mulch. 
The  last of the wood chips.

Mulch area under the trees at Peyton Hall.

We started shearing the Knockout roses yesterday.  That's one of the many wonderful things about Knockouts, you can trim them with a hedgetrimmer instead of pruning each branch by hand.

Super Pete

Bobby and Ek.  What's going on in this picture is Ek trying to start the tool while Bobby watches.  We call this Bobbyvising.

New toy.  We are demoing a new tool from Stihl made specifically to trim Asian jasmine.  We are all in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.