Friday, September 10, 2010

Odds and Ends

It's Friday, not that I'm excited or anything.  It was a four day week that felt like an eight day week.  When I got home from work yesterday Chris had to leave immediately to go up to ABE II to deal with something.  They've past two inspections.  I believe the last one is today.  The Friends and Family event is tomorrow at the new Another Broken Egg (ABE II).  You can bring your family.  Hope to see you all there.  Anyway he left the house leaving me to single parent it for about three hours.  It was brutal!  Especially since I had just stepped in the door.  I don't know how single parents do it.  I guess they do absolutely everything when their children are sleeping.

Edie and Chris dining on Tuesday evening.

I am having the room formerly known as the knotty pine room sheetrocked and painted a bright white.  The guys finished priming yesterday.  When I get home today I think there will be a fresh coat of paint in the room and the tiny attached bathroom.  This room will become Edie's room and William Henry (Hank) will get Edie's nursery.  I CAN'T WAIT TO DECORATE THIS ROOM.  Is there anything better than decorating a blank canvas? No!! The walls will be the brightest white available and the trim and doors will be another white.  The bathroom will be a very pale yellow.  Goodbye knotty pine.  You won't be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.