Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Update

Here are some pictures of our lovely day at the Nasher on Sunday with Edie's godfather and my bf, Jeremiah and the gp's.  It was a really great day.  We strolled around the Nasher and ate lunch and snowballs in Oakcliff.  It's nice to tour downtown Dallas and Oakcliff with people who actually know how to get where you're trying to go.  Jeremiah loves this city and he, unlike myself, actually takes the time to know what's going on it.  He toured us through downtown to show us new art installations, parks, etc.  It was the best part of the weekend.





The tail end of Edie crawling through my legs.

Jeremiah under the willow tree.

These weeping willows were my favorite part of the Nasher.





I bet these guys got to go somewhere fun for Labor Day.




I hear ya, sister.


Doing some work over the weekend.

In the following pictures you can have fun finding my dad (think Where's Waldo) exploring his surroundings. 


"Dad, that's what we call a tree."

"Yes, a tree."

"That's right, that's another tree."



1 comment:

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.