Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cute Shoes with Sunday School Socks

Edie has two stylists.  Nancy buys her clothes and Pastora assembles them.  Check out this adorable ensemble I came home to yesterday afternoon.  She kept the shoes and socks on until she went to bed.  They don't bother her at all.



Edie discovers the space between the oven and the fridge.

When I get down on Edie's level I see tons of places I need to clean.



Okay, these next pictures are probably funny only to me and I'll probably receive an email from my mom advising me to remove them but I can't.  I consider this blog my photo album so I have to put in all the pictures of things I want to remember.  Yesterday afternoon during the cute socks photo shoot Edie paused to poop.  She makes the funniest face when she's doing the deed.  I was able to snap two pictures of it.  I love her poop face.  Chris and I crack up every time she makes one.  And they come in handy because you know when to change the dirty diaper instead of waiting for the smell.

Poop Face #1.

... and Poop Face #2.

5 comments:

  1. Those are very cute shoes and lovely little dress:)
    Kisses

    ps: I am hosting a lovely GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG im so thrilled she is starting to embrace the shoes. pink patent driving loafers.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Poop Face looks like those ladies on commercials for "dietary aids" and constipation commercials. Like they're at a party and are experiencing discomfort but don't want to stop smiling. I can hear Edie now during her commercial saying, "When I experience gastro-intestinal discomfort, I go for the surefire way to relief: I crap my pants. New, from Harwood-Allen. (Side effects may include gagging parents and poop in your pants)."

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least she's stylin' while she's pooping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our boys both have a poop face too and we also laugh at their expense.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.