Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Afternoon Rituals

There are two things Edie must do in the afternoon-- eat grapes with Chris and take a bath.  No matter how bad the mood (although Edie is typically in a good mood) she always gets happy for a grapes snack or a bath.  I think grapes were the first solid food, that required chewing, that she ate.


Here's the Frog waiting for the bathtub to fill up.  She peed on the floor while waiting last night.  Why not?  Milo pees on the floor all the time.  Edie and I enjoyed our bath together and then.... the tub wouldn't drain.  Then..... the toilets started filling up with poop water, as did the tub.  The water retreated right before it started running over the sides of the toilet.  Long story short, Roto-Rooter left around 10:00 last night.   We think it was from those disposable cleaning wipes being flushed.

Peeing.

See the pee on the bathmat? 

Checking out her work.

Going in for a closer look.



3 comments:

  1. Ohh what a cute photos:)
    Kisses

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY later on today, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.