Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Update

Edie's room is now complete.  It's quite the mixture of styles but it works.  Almost everything in the room is hand-me-down, on loan (the rug), or stuff we already had.  The crib is the only thing I purchased.  The only thing that remains is to make Edie start sleeping in her new room.  I'm a little nervous about this.  I was going to do it last night but her room connects to the garage where the washer and dryer are and I was doing laundry past her bedtime so I couldn't make the switch.

I love filling her room with real art not cheesy pictures of princesses and fairies.  Anyway who needs a pink make believe princess when you have a portrait of the Tower of Power!

Sarah's birthday card to Edie now is framed and hangs on the wall.

Edie gets her own bathroom, not that she can use it yet.












2 comments:

  1. the room looks great! So glad Tower of Power gets to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I do not meal plan. Never worked well for our family bc nobody would want it yet we had to stick to the plan. So I try to keep stocked up with fresh foods, meat and pantry stuff to cook creatively. I enjoy it that way, although I am sure it is harder.
    :) amy

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.