Monday, October 25, 2010

I've Been a Bad Photog Lately

Sorry for the lame and infrequent postings as of late.  My reason isn't a good one.  I'm just tired and too lazy to pick up a camera.  Here's what you've missed: tons and tons of walkie walkie, bad mood Frog as we attempt, yet again, to cut back on her bottle drinking, a trip to a very crowded Dallas Arboretum, me eating half a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream last night right before bed.  And at work it's open enrollment time for our benefits.  At SMU this is done on the internet which probably works great for everyone employeed here except my guys who don't own or operate computers.  So every fall I get to get my crews' logon and passwords updated, one by one.  Then I get to enroll every person which is difficult because I don't speak Spanish and they don't speak English.  We can communicate about landscaping in our own made up Spanglish but we don't have a language to communicate about insurance.  So it is difficult to impossible to get done.  This year I begged and several HR ladies including a translator will be helping so I don't have to enroll 12 people by myself. 

But back to our weekend, the most important thing that happened this weekend was not that Edie conquered square roots without a calculator but that I found a place in my neighborhood that will wash and French braid my hair for $10.  I will probably start going there several times a month because I love my hair French braided.  I have long hair but I am not interested in styling it or even washing it that often.  I wear my hair in pony tail daily.  The French braid is nice alternative and it eliminates all of my frizzies. 

Here are some pictures I shot last night so that I'd have something to post.  No too exciting though...
  
Flowers leftover from a baby shower I cohosted.  I wish I had an excuse to buy flowers like this for our house every weekend.





Sharing her peas.

Sleeping Frog.  This wonderful photo was taken by my mom.

3 comments:

  1. The little cutie has the most adorable pj's:)
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Charlotte would eat her peas. She just throws them at me. Of course Dad says she isn't a true Harwood because she won't eat her peas. Go figure! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.