Monday, October 18, 2010

Strollin and Walkie Walkie

There is a lot of strollin and walkie walkie going on in our house.  In case you don't know, walkie walkie involves letting Edie hold onto your finger as you and Frog walk around side by side.  It's her new fave activity.  When she isn't doing walkie walkie she's strollin with her baby stroller.



Walkie walkie is best done with some type of object being held in her other hand, rock, acorn, stick, toy, shoe, anything will do.









She knows how to push the music button now too.




This is my favorite thing: when she wants to change direction she braces herself and slings the stroller in the new direction.





We call this "I don't know."

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable:)
    She is growing so fast
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely this must be a lie, because I know for a fact those stems are BARB's and she was in Maine.

    cuties

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts exactly.

    she looks so proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there were some thursday evening pics thrown in for good measure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last pic. Wish y'all were in Maine with us! I ate enough for all three of you (you, Eddie and Edie) so it was like you were there. PS: I am really confused about the name of your son because he has like 12 different names.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.