Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today at SMU

Lycoris.

This bulbs blooms in the early fall each year.  They remind me of LSU because they were everywhere in Baton Rouge.


Belinda's Dream roses.

Cassia splendida.  This small deciduous shrub thrives on neglect.

Alocasia 'Borneo Giant'

Echinacea 'Sunrise'

I love courtyards!!!  A nice shady courtyard is the best outdoor space for Texas if you ask me.  Scrap the annoying turfgrass, plant an evergreen groundcover and install lots of pavers!
  
Esperanza.
  






Valentine roses.


Salvia 'Mystic Spires'


Turk's Cap.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos or a beautiful campus.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean "of" not "or".

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! SMU should contract you so take photos of campus. start a postcard business on the side

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.