Monday, June 28, 2010

Hard to Believe

It's hard to tell but what you are looking at in these pictures is rain.  A good steady rain that lasted about 2 minutes if I round up.  You know what that means....  Even more hot and humid now that it has stopped.  Chris says I am a rain pessimist.  But what I am is a rain realist.  Try working outside in a Dallas summer year after year with plants dying of thirst, ground cracking, skin burning, begging for some rain and never getting it. You would be pessimistic too.  But that's my Texas and I love her anyway- droughts, heat, humidity and all. 




1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, rain. I could send you some. It seems as if this summer up here (in Minnesota) we are getting above our quota of rain. So we've got hot, and humid and now mega - mosquitoes. YUCK!

    But, just like you, I love it.

    Have a great day.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.