Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend Update

Sorry about this late post.  I know it was difficult to get through Monday and start your week without knowing what we did this past weekend.  I didn't go to work yesterday which means I wasn't at a computer.  I don't know why but I'm pretty paranoid about this pregnancy.  I keep thinking something is going to go wrong.  So yesterday morning when I woke and my pajama pants were wet I panicked and scheduled a doctor's appointment.  Turns out everything is okay.  The baby was moving around while we watched on the sonogram machine.  My appointment wasn't until 2:50 so I took advantage of a day off and slept almost all day at my parent's house while Pastora took care of Edie at our house.  Let me tell you this, this pregnancy is making me a zombie.  I haven't even brushed my teeth the last two nights because I couldn't get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom.  The worst part is that I was supposed to go the see Neil Young last night.  I bought the tickets several months ago before I knew I was pregnant.  The opening act started at 8:00 p.m.  My mom went in my place because I couldn't stay awake that late.  Apparently it was the most moving show ever.  I know I'm lame but I was sound asleep by 7:30 last night.

Here's the weekend.

Splashing in the tub.

See the Milo lookalike, Lord Gibbons.

In swim class they call the side of the pool the safe place.


Amy and Frog.

Steve teaching Edie some ballet positions.


Playing with knives is fun.


My first wagon.


Standing up in crib.

1 comment:

  1. Frog does not look pleased with Amy in the pool pic.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.