Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Update

The camera is working again. Chris took it to Cooters last Friday. They messed around with the settings, said they couldn't find anything wrong with it, charged us nothing, and now it works. I love a free repair! So back to taking thousands of Edie pictures that all look a lot alike.  Edie is crawling, pulling up, trying to stand up from a crawl position, eating yogurt, cottage cheese, and much of what we are eating cut into tiny pieces. She begs at our plates like a hungry dog.  Since we eat on the floor it is easy for her to quickly get a hand into our plate of food. 

We took Edie to our local Knights of Columbus pool on Saturday evening.  I loved it!  Chris though isn't sold yet because it requires that you pay annually.  He would rather travel the city going from free pool to free pool forever.  We need to get on the waiting list which is supposed to be about 2 years long.  I spent every summer day of my childhood at the original KofC pool and I want Edie and Peanut to do the same. Plus once they can be in the pool by themselves, the parents just sit on the side and hang out.  And now they serve margaritas!

This is Edie's squat that she has learned to lower herself from a standing position to a seated position.  Before she would just fall over when she was ready to sit back down.


Like one of our cats she is immediately attracted to packing materials.





Helping me cook.


We now own a baby trailer for our bikes.  We took Edie out Friday evening.  She didn't seem too impressed but we enjoyed it.






Edie ate her first mashed potatoes last night.




5 comments:

  1. She is such a pleasure to watch....Happy little girl:) Your weekend sounds fun...Happy first day of summer, sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, what a cutie! I can't believe that my little one is almost two. Time flies. I feel like he was teeny like your munchkin just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont even know what to say. first mashed potatoes............... it is all up hill from here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You.re day totally cracks me up!!! I love the picture of him above...he always has THE best expressions around Edie!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.