Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend Chris actually took off from work so we could share a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with his sister Liz, her husband Jeff, and their adorable daughter Charlotte who is only 6 weeks younger than Edie.  We had several firsts: the zoo, a dip into a real swimming pool, and Chris not working on a weekend.  Edie and Charlotte got along great.  They shared toys and were utterly adorable.  We lounged around a lot and I ate too much.  Jeff is planning on throwing a petting zoo birthday party for Charlotte (and himself) in September so Chris and I will try to make it to Mandeville, Louisiana to attend.  Can't wait!

 I don't have any good pictures to prove it but Uncle Billy, PC, and my cousin Ben's two boys, Davis and Wilson stopped by on their way back from Oklahoma for lunch on Sunday.  The boys are adorable and it was good to see them.  As he always does, Davis asked several times if Edie is a boy or a girl.

Have rattle will travel.  Edie now puts objects in her mouth so that when she crawls she can bring them with her.

The Fam.



Chris, Charlotte, and Liz.

Charlotte smiles for the camera everytime.


Forbidden love.  Jeff is madly in love with Milo.

Jeff and his two favorites.

Liz, Chris, and the girls.

Me, Frog, and Milo.


As you can see, the girls weren't blown away by the zoo.


Tooooooooo cute.









Look at Edie crying.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! What gives? No pics of the Guthrie boys visit? I painfully awaited your weekend blog vacation for a glimpse of their day with the Allens. My boys are totally blog worthy! You let this reader down Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever going to call me back? Two incredibly funny stories and a holiday weekend, and I can't get a call back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, i wish i had something to complain to you about. i'm sure you let me down somehow this weekend too. i'll think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...how cute are the kids photos and ZOO is always fun:)
    Kisses and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pic of you guys!!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.