Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sorry Whitney!

Something is wrong with my camera.  I'm not sure what is going on but it only takes pictures about 50% of the time.  I've had the campus photographer look at it and he doesn't know what's wrong with it.  My camera did not work the majority of the weekend.  Almost all the zoo pictures are from Liz's camera.  Mom took two pictures of the Guthrie visit and I didn't include them in the previous post because I was chewing in both of them.  But since I'll do anything for my readers I will put the pictures on the internet anyway for everyone to see.  See the comments in the previous post to understand why.

Davis and the back of Wilson's head.

I had to crop myself out of this one because it's way too disgusting.  There is not one picture of myself that when seen I don't ask, "Is that really what I look like?"

6 comments:

  1. you're adorable! deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will manage to fix it...Those photos looks great:)
    Kisses and enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you cropped Uncle Billy out too--didn't make the blog cut, huh?
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much better! I might come back and read your blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann....I had the same problem with my camera...it wouldn't take pics, and it would show a black or white screen in lieu of pics...I hope it recovers...it's tough not knowing if you will get the shot or not!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.