Monday, June 28, 2010

What Now?

Well folks, my camera is dead.  It won't take a single picture.  I actually hope it will stay dead when I take it to get fixed this time so they don't think I'm crazy.  Then I get home and it doesn't work again.  I swear it's taunting me.  Chris and I went to Loveland, Colorado for a friend's wedding this weekend but I don't have any pictures to prove it.  We also hiked Bear Lake in the Rocky Mountain National Park but, again, no pictures.  Chris did take a couple with his phone of me looking very fat so I won't be uploading those onto the blog.  Until I get my camera fixed for good I probably won't be posting much.  Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about the camera...I hope it will get fixed soon so you can make some cute photos:)
    Have a wonderful Monday my dear!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.