Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swimming Frog

With a name like Frog it should come as no surprise that Edie loves the water.  Last night she attended her second tadpoles swimming class.  She is the youngest and the most enthused.  She is not the least bid scared of the water unlike some of the other, older kids.  She can barely concentrate on the task at hand though because he is staring hard at the other kids.  She is sooo happy after being in the pool. 

Here's a grainy picture from my mom's cell phone.

I think Edie and Chris are lower left.

2 comments:

  1. Edie's squealing could be clearly heard through the glass separately the pool from the onlookers. In the 45 minute class, we never heard any other noise from the pool--just the ecstatic squeals of you-know-who. She would also remember that we were there every once in awhile, a look at us, laugh, and sometimes clap.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...She is such a great little girl:)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.