Friday, June 4, 2010

Never in my life....

have I had a small appetite but the constant nausea I have been living with lately has me repulsed by absolutely every type of food.  That is except one.  There is one food that doesn't make me want to vomit.  One food I have eaten exclusively all week.  Three words... Cafe Izmir hummus.  And of course their pita bread too.  Most Dallasites know this is the world's best hummus.  They put some type of dairy product in it to make it super creamy and smooth but they won't tell you what type of dairy it is.  I've asked.  One large container is about $17 so it ain't cheap but, damn it's good.  Hummus, pita bread, fruit, water, and Tazo's Passion tea is all my diet consists of nowadays.  Oh and the occasional yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. that means your morning sickness= awesome. that hummus is super RADDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still never had it. We went there when I was still a vegan after Amy had sung its praises, but I couldn't eat it!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.