Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cat Attack Numero Dos

Yesterday Turner (our only good pet) was minding her own business in the backyard when our next door neighbor's two incredibly annoying dogs got into our yard through a hole in the chain link fence that one of them had chewed open.  The larger dog attacked Turner resulting in 5" of her tail having to be removed.  Turner seems to be just fine.  Unlike the crazy be-yatch who's pitt bull almost killed Abby last January these people are totoally apologetic and said they will pay all the vet bills which after the tail tip amputation is already $400.  Can a cat not chill on its own porch without being attacked?  Not in our hood.

3 comments:

  1. Poor, sweet Turner. As if she wasn't enough of a scaredy cat already! Turner has now used 2 of her 9 lives.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! poor baby. i can't believe that happened again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. What in the world was going thru her mind during the ordeal? I guess you know what UB would have done to the beasts!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.